Community Observation

So this is the last time I will check in this week and I wanted to update you guys on how my community observation is going. I have decided to follow two message boards, forums, if you will. So far it is going great. I have been lurking on a site called CoachHuey.com which is a message board for football coaches. There you can share thoughts, tips, videos, and really anything that can help someone become a better football coach.
 The other site that I am monitoring is VolNation.com which is a message board for the University of Tennessee football team. I can not tell you how much I am a fan because I would run out of space on this blog. Just know I bleed orange and white. This site I am going to be a more active member of. I feel like I have more experience with the Tennessee football fanbase and would feel more comfortable interacting with the people on the site. I have commented on the boards I am just giving some time for the replies to come in.
I hope all of you guys have found something to observe that you enjoy like I have. If you do not care how about you comment below about what you are going to look at or what you are currently involved in. As always I hope you guys have a great week and hey we are almost at the half-way point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going offline

Virtual History 360

What's in a hashtag?