This week reflection

To be honest with you guys this week was tough for me. There was a lot of new information that I had not really ever thought about. It was hard to understand the purpose in which we use hashtags, crowdsourcing, and intellectual property. However I came away feeling like I have a better grasp on those three things. I know that I can use hashtags in my classroom to help the learning process. I plan to do that this fall when school starts back up. I also can have my students and myself use crowdsourcing to enhance our learning together. I also want to share this with other faculty because I think it is a good way for us to collaborate more effectively. I am going to try and produce some of my own materials for certain lessons that I teach and put those things on Teachers Pay Teachers and slideshare. I also signed up for the site diigo and it lead me to a group that was already formed that I joined called Web 2.0. With the help of this group I signed up for voice threads and am going to produce some of those as well. I think those will be great when I know I am going to be out of school. I can have the students watch and comment and I can answer back from the app on my iPad. I really have to say that after a few days of treading water I think I sorted out a lot of things and feel much better heading into next week. Well off to finish this paper. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!
Share below anything you guys took away from this week. Also how do you plan to use the tools we learned about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going offline

Virtual History 360

What's in a hashtag?